It’s time to review the PRONOUNS!
Chegou a hora de você testar seus conhecimentos com relação aos pronomes, que viemos estudando nas últimas duas semanas!
Você pode mandar suas respostas para o nosso e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org e nós corrigiremos para você!
So let’s go!
Escolha a alternativa correta:
1) Talk to ______! Explain what happened!
a) I b) my c) me
2) My sister is a psychologist. I think ______ can help you.
a) she b) her c) him
3) You need to take care of Rex. A dog can’t take care of ______.
a) it b) itself c) its
4) ______ house is that yellow one.
a) theirs b) them c) their
5) He hurt ______ when he was riding a bike.
a) himself b) his c) he
6) Is this book ______?
a) your b) yours c) yourself
7) We did all the project by ______.
a) ourselves b) ourself c) ours
8) ______ look really nice today.
a) your b) you c) yours
9) Peter gave ______ an invitation to the wedding.
a) we b) ourselves c) us
10) Her grades are great. ______ are terrible.
a) mine b) me c) my
11) Call ______ to see if he could go there tonight.
a) him b) his c) he
12) Does ______ make sense?
a) its b) me c) it
13) That’s not ______ car.
a) our b) us c) ours
14) I’ve already discussed this with ______.
a) they b) them c) their
15) Talking to ______ is normal, everybody does that.
a) yourself b) you c) your
16) Mark and ______ are going to the restaurant.
a) me b) my c) I
17) Where is ______ doll, Larry?
a) hers b) her c) she
18) They don’t live by ______ anymore.
a) themselves b) theirselves c) themself
19) Yes, he invited us, but I don’t think ______ will be able to go.
a) us b) we c) our
20) It’s ______ problem, not mine.
a) yours b) my c) your
21) That’s his jacket. Is this shirt ______ too?
a) his b) hims c) him
22) The company is doing very well, ______ employees are very qualified.
a) their b) its c) his
23) Eric and Susan are getting a divorce, ______ weren’t able to work out their problems.
a) them b) their c) they
24) I can’t do this by ______, I need you.
a) myself b) me c) yourself
25) The cat isn’t Ryan’s, it’s ______.
a) my b) hers c) our
26) Did anybody see ______ bag?
a) my b) me c) mine
27) ______ is over there.
a) we b) ours c) they
28) Susie thinks ______ can give her a ride.
a) he b) him c) his
29) Wendy thought to ______ and decided to take the job.
a) her b) hers c) herself
30) This mess here is all ______.
a) theirs b) them c) they
E aí, foi fácil?